- Libertarian economics is sound. But libertarian politics is an oxymoron.
- Individualist Libertarianism and collectivist Socialism are opposites. But they came from the same roots and the first always becomes the second.
- Victimless crimes should not be prosecuted. But broken families do more damage than psychopaths.
- No-one should be born into privilege. But the alternative is to compete for power.
- Mencius Moldbug is a lone nutter. But opinion is shifting more and more against democracy.
- Global Warming is rubbish. But it might not have been, and what would have happened then?
- I have always believed that morality only makes sense in terms of the individual. But I can’t remember why.
Much more to follow, if I can find my feet again